We are happy to offer the following coloring pages for you to color for a fun activity at home and send back to us, if you want, as we will hang these in our building. Here is all you need to do:
- Select any of the coloring page links to the right which will open up the image in a new window for you to print.
- Print the page for your young artist(s).
- Have them or help them fill in their name, age and school (if school age) at the top.
- Let them get creative and color the page.
- Send us the finished colored page with the name, age, and school (if school age) of your artist.
- You can send us the completed artwork either by email with a scanned image or picture of your finished colored page or by snail mail with the finished image or copy:
- Email: email@example.com
- Snail Mail: Rochester Play, Attn: Artist Coloring, 380 E. Second St., Rochester, MI 48307.
- We will hang the colored pictures in our building for you and others to see during their next visit. *** During the COVID-19 closing, we will be placing the pictures in our front window for everyone walking by to see!
Stay safe. Be healthy