We have so much fun hosting and sharing all our different events and specials with you and our community. All are open for everyone to join and Members always receive an even greater special discount. Here are a few we look forward to seeing you at:
- RP's Parent's Night Out - February 14, 6pm-10pm
- RP's Parent's Night Out - March 13, 6pm-10pm
ANNUAL EVENTS CELEBRATED:
- Valentine's Day, February 14
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday - Tuesday, March 5
- March Madness Special - March 1 - March 31
- St. Patrick's Day, March 17
- Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday, April 13, 8:45am-10:00am. Reservations required for this PRIVATE event.
- Earth Day - Monday, April, 22
- Cinco de Mayo - May 5
Mother's Day - Sunday, May 12
- Father's Day - Sunday, June 16
- RP! Summer Camps with Wet and Wacky Wednesday's and Dippin' Dot Friday's - weekly June 18 through August 31
- Monday Mania specials 12pm-4pm every Monday throughout the summer
- RP's Annual Birthday Event - Throughout the month of September
- Halloween RP's Monster Mash - Friday, October 18, 6pm-8pm. Reservations RECOMMENDED for this spooky good fun event
- Holiday RP's 12 Plays of Christmas Events with Lunch with Santa Visit (Specific Santa Lunch TBD for 2020 11am-12pm) - December 12 - December 23
- Noon Year's Eve party - Dec 31 leading up to and following noon
- Cranbrook Institute In-house Field Trip and Play!
- Nature Center In-house visit and Play!
- Animal Safari Show and Play!
- Socially Motivated Wellness Stroller Running Training (SoMo Strollers) Program
- And MORE!!
Community Program Support
Besides the events we host or collaborate with other local businesses and organizations, we look forward to support many of your school and community events and activities. Here are a just a few we have supported:
- Rochester School District PTA
- Various elementary school and school PTA functions and activities
- Brooksie Way race
- Community fundraisers
- Neighborhood events
If you have an event or activity that supports our values and beliefs that you may want to work together supporting, please give us a call or stop by to review.
RP's Parent's Night Out
Friday, February 14, 2020. 6pm - 10pm
Admission: $35 per child / $15 per additional sibling
Parents can enjoy a break from the holidays, a date night out, or some time to themselves!
Enjoy a night out without the kids and feel safe and comfortable knowing that they will be having a great time watching a kid-friendly movie, playing games, doing crafts, meeting new friends, and of course – lots of PLAY! The evening events include:
- Delicious pizza dinner
- Time to PLAY! in our awesome indoor play structures
- Dedicated time for FREE active gaming and laser maze runs
- A kid friendly movie on our large screen projector
- A healthy evening snack and drink
- Arts and crafts
- Pajama attire welcome and encouraged, socks required
- Available for kids ages 3* to 12 (*must be potty trained)
Space is Limited. Pre-registration and pre-payment is recommended; not refundable.