We have so much fun hosting and sharing all our different events and specials with you and our community. All are open for everyone to join and Members always receive an even greater special discount. Here are a few we look forward to seeing you at:
- Parent's Night Out - Friday, May 17, 6pm-10pm (Aladdin Night).
Fun themed evening with dinner, movie, games, and movie with
- Earth Day - April 22 / Michigan Green Living Festival. Watch and learn about ways we are planning to be more GREEN!
- Cinco de Mayo - May 5
- Mother's Day - Sunday, May 12
- Father's Day - Sunday, June 16
RP! Summer Camps with Wet and Wacky Wednesday's and Dippin' Dot Friday's - weekly June 18 through August 31
- Monday Mania specials 12pm-4pm every Monday throughout the summer
- RP's Annual Birthday Event - Sunday, September 9, 12p-3p
- Halloween RP's Monster Mash - Friday, October 26, 6pm-8pm. Reservations required for this PRIVATE event
- Holiday RP's 12 Plays of Christmas Events with Santa Visit (day TBD) - December 12 - December 23
- Noon Year's Eve party - Dec 31 leading up to and following noon
- Valentine's Day, February 14
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday - Tuesday, March 5
- March Madness Special - March 1 - March 31
- St. Patrick's Day, March 17
- Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday, April 13, 8:45am-10:00am. Reservations required for this PRIVATE event.
- Cranbrook Institute In-house Field Trip and Play!
- Nature Center In-house visit and Play!
- Animal Safari Show and Play!
- Raising Rochester Garden Program
- Socially Motivated Wellness Stroller Running Training (SoMo Strollers) Program
- And MORE!!
Community Program Support
Besides the events we host or collaborate with other local businesses and organizations, we look forward to support many of your school and community events and activities. Here are a just a few we have supported:
- Rochester School District PTA
- Various elementarty school and school PTA functions and activities
- Brooksie Way race
- Community fundraisers
- Neighborhood events
If you have an event or activity that supports our values and beliefs that you may want to work together supporting, please give us a call or stop by to review.
RP! Parent’s Night Out
Friday, May 14, 2019. 6pm - 10 pm
You can go out, they can PLAY!
Enjoy a night out without the kids and feel safe and comfortable knowing that they will be having a great time watching a kid-friendly movie, playing games, doing crafts, meeting new friends, and of course – lots of PLAY! Our PNO evening events include:
- Delicious pizza dinner for the kids
- Time to PLAY! in our awesome indoor play structures
- Dedicated time for FREEactive gaming and laser maze runs
- A kid friendly movie on our large screen projector
- A healthy evening snack and drink
- Arts and crafts
- Pajama attire welcome, socks required
- Available for kids ages 3* to 12 (*must be potty trained)
Space is Limited. Pre-registration and pre-payment is required; not refundable.